Book your free basement assessment now!
Talk to one of our experts: 416-836-5253
Commercial Waterproofing Solutions
Investing in waterproofing for your commercial property is a wise investment. It will not only protect you from future water damage but will also increase your property value and make it more attractive to future buyers.
Interhome Waterproofing has been serving Toronto’s building owners and property managers since 2004. Although the commercial waterproofing solutions are not that different from residential projects, there are certain needs and accommodations commercial waterproofing installations have.
We have hundreds of commercial waterproofing projects under our belt. From business and office buildings, to industrial plants and strip malls. We serve Toronto, the GTA, Markham, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Ajax, Pickering and surrounding areas.
Commercial projects come with unique challenges and needs. We have the workforce and equipment to tackle any size project and we design waterproofing solutions for both old and new constructions. We offer a free on-site assessment, inspecting your basement and foundation integrity. We will provide you with a estimate and a market competitive price. Our commercial waterproofing installations carry a 25 year guarantee.
Working with commercial property owners and property managers closely we understand the importance of delivering within the agreed timeline and on budget. Interhome Waterproofing is licensed and carries liability insurance and WSIB coverage for commercial waterproofing projects.
Our past commercial waterproofing projects include:
- New constructions
- Retail businesses
- Public buildings
- Government offices
- Industrial properties
- Apartment complexes
- Parking garages
Our services include:
- Excavation of perimeter to accommodate the exterior waterproofing process
- Foundation repairs and sealing
- Installation of the highest quality bithuthene mebrane and drainage layer
- Removal and installation of a weeping tile system
- Applying and attaining the required city permits
- Ensuring your business operations continue without disruptions
- Practicing site safety protocols
- Replacement of previous surfaces: concrete, interlock, asphalt, soil
- Delivering project on time and budget
We offer both interior and exterior waterproofing solutions, our process includes:
- Foundation crack repairs, injection sealing of crevices and block separations
- Proper insulating coatings to eliminate temperature related condensation
- Installation of best-in-the-market rubber bithuthene membrane that offers complete protection from water seepage
- Installation of drainage mat that guides water to the footing of your foundation and into the weeping tile
- Installation of a weeping tile and sump pump system
- Restoration of interior concrete walls, floors and foundation footings
Click to view our gallery
Call Us Today: 416-836-5253
Book your free on-site inspection and consultation with one of our commercial waterproofing experts.
Home Owner, Markham
"I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent work your guys did and your very high level of service. You went above and beyond in a number of areas and that is unfortunately pretty rare in the construction industry today. Thanks again.
Home Owner, Toronto
“Interhome Waterproofing is at the top of their field. We had a wet basement issue and had a few contractors come out for an assessment. Very quickly we were impressed by Ali, one of the owners of IW. He was thorough, patient to explain to us our options, even pointed out that our sump pump was not working properly. We are very pleased with their work. They were professional, courteous and the project manage was always on top of things. Highly recommended.”
Nabeel Construction, Toronto
“As general contractors we rely on our working relationship with our sub-contractors to produce quality work and uphold our good name. We have been working with Interhome Waterproofing since 2008. They have tackled several complex projects and have always delivered on time and above expectations. We value having them as partners and look forward working with them on our next project.”
Home Owner, Toronto
"Interhome Waterproofing came highly recommended by our building engineer and we are so glad we took his recommendation. We decided it was time to add a full height basement to our old Toronto house. The underpinning process scared us, but Ali put our fears to rest by thoroughly explaining the safeguards and precautions that their process included. The project went without a hitch and we are very happy with the result and their service."